From movie stars to singers and international models – they all have used the cat eye makeup. There is a suitable option for anyone! Sensual par excellence, this type of makeup can be achieved using ink eyeliner, eyeshadow or eye pencil. The idea is to lengthen the eyes and create the illusion of eyelashes with XXL volume, highlighting the eyes. Whatever the shapes of the eye or the shades of the makeup, the result can be flawless.
This type of makeup gives you a sexy and seductive look, but in order to obtain this you must know how to apply it. Hereinafter are some tips in this regard that you can apply by yourself.[Not a valid template]
First, you need to know that there are several techniques for this makeup and you will definitely need some practice before you find the perfect combination for you. For your cat eye makeup to be perfect, you should use either ink eyeliner to outline the eyes or eye pencil. Although the second one is easier to use, the first has the advantage of creating a much thicker line that stands out more. It has to be mentioned that whether we are speaking of ink eyeliner or eye pencil, the most suitable colors are black and brown. In addition, besides the eyeliner you will also need black mascara and eye shadow.
The steps for achieving a cat eye makeup are:
- Trace a soft line from the inner corner of the eyelid starting and continue to the outer corner of the eyelid, keeping the line as close to the eyelashes as possible.
- Extend the soft line you drew earlier, slightly above the natural eye limit and continue it by slightly arching it, thickening it at the end.
- Draw a line along the lower eyelid.
- To define your eyes, apply eye shadow on the entire upper eyelid. In addition, for a more natural look use neutral colors that complement your skin tone. To add more intensity to your look, you can use darker colors.
- Finally twist your lashes and apply 2-3 coats of black mascara.
Additional tips for a cat eye makeup:
– If tracing a continuous line is a problem for you, it is preferable to point the eyelid closely to the eyelashes, creating a dotted line, then connect the points, homogenizing the eyeliner.
– Try to trace the line as close to the lashes as possible.
– If the line is not perfect, use an eye cleanser to correct the mistakes.
– Keep the rest of your makeup as natural as possible.
– Long lashes are an important part of the cat makeup an to that extend, mascara isn”t always enough. For a spectacular cat eye makeup, you should check out an eyelash growth serum. Applying an eyelash growth serum regularly can make wonders for your lashes. The thicker and longer the lashes are, the more intense your gaze will be, making the cat eye makeup flawless. If you don”t know which product to choose, access the eyelashgrowthserum.reviews website, where you will find a lot of helpful lash serum reviews.
Most women adore this type of makeup because it can be worn on a daily basis but it can also be worn on special effects. Furthermore, this makeup makes wonders for women of all ages. Teenage girls are particularly infatuated with this type of makeup. If you want to discover similar makeups, you should visit Promdaysecrets.com. This website is full of hair, makeup and fashion ideas. Most of the ideas are suited for special events like the prom night but you can also find inspiration for everyday looks. After all, a woman can never know too many beauty tricks.