Going to a costume party and you do not have any idea what to dress like? Or do you just want to have the same makeup look as Lady Gaga? It is simple to wear a Lady Gaga makeup and with the steps that we have prepared for you, you will easily become her twin! Make sure that you copy one of the most popular appearances of Lady Gaga, because otherwise people won’t be able to understand who you tried to imitate. Also, be prepared for unusual reactions, as we all know how extreme Lady Gaga can be when it comes to wearing makeup. People have always criticized her for her weird aspect, but we should all appreciate her for the fact that she can look very natural after she removes her makeup. Unlike many singers and actresses who opted for cosmetic surgeries to enhance their look, Lady Gaga embraced her natural features, and she never used cosmetic procedures to change who she is. Moreover, analyzing the results of a bad celebrity plastic surgery, we can notice that people who opt for such procedures can end up looking worse than before. So, the only method that you can use to change your aspect without dealing with bad consequences is makeup.
Lady Gaga is one of the hottest singers who loves to wear makeup. The secret to a Lady Gaga makeup is that you can apply on the face how much makeup you want. You can create yourself the color combinations that suit you best. The singer is known for waring a lot of make-up and for having her own unique and extravagant fashion style, even though it may not be all the time approved by the fashion critics.
The singer Lady Gaga shocks with each one of her appearances, wearing all sorts of masks and complicated makeup styles so people would not be able to see her face. However, the singer chose to appear without a mask and without bold makeup on a Saturday night!
An easy to make Lady Gaga makeup is achieved by following the steps described below:
- Firstly, wash your face and remove all the makeup you already have on.
- After you have removed all the traces of makeup, apply a foundation that matches your skin tone. Look for a foundation that conceals your flaws such as: acne, discoloration, or uneven skin. Apply all over the face. If you need to cover a bad acne, use a concealer that also matches your skin tone. You need to blend it well with the foundation.
- Then, apply a light, peachy blush to your cheekbones
- Lady Gaga assures to emphasize her eyes, using a pearlescent pigmented eyeshadow, in dark shades. She always chooses intense colors, such as pink, green or blue. Be sure to blend well the eyeshadow.
- The most important step is the winged eyeliner. Take a liquid black eyeliner and line your upper lash line. The farther the line goes out of the natural outline of the eye, the thicker it should get. Extend the line deep into the inner corners of your eyes, and then extend it out of the eye, winging it out. This will make your eyes look longer and bigger.
- Then, line the bottom of your eyes, making the line thicker as it moves to the outer corners. Use a black pencil for this.
- Next, apply false eyelashes or then apply a generous amount of black mascara.
- Dot a fake beauty mark on your cheek.
- If you have created a super-dramatic Lady Gaga makeup on the eye, you should line your lips using a a pink liner, and if you just used a liner and mascara, use red liner.
- Apply lip balm and a little bit of gloss to the center of your lips, to make them seem fuller.